Saturday 8 August 2009

My Long Lost And Found Friend


I would like to dedicate this poem to my long lost and found F.R.I.E.N.D....
SIS FADZILAH

How excited and happy I was
when I saw your picture on one of my bloggers' blog,
The face of a long lost friend
Still sweet and beautiful as before,
Looking back at our days together
you've been my sunshine in so many ways.
You gave me your hand
whenever you could.

I've put our relationship
through some cloudy days,
We both lost contact for quite sometimes,
From the bottom of my heart I felt so sorry,
But for all the things that we've shared and done together
will always be forever in my memories,
Now that I've found you...



Hope we could patch up things back
to what we've lost in between times,
And if I 'd have one wish, I'd make it just for you
I'd ask Allah for His blessing
in what ever that you do,
I miss you, Sis....
Really miss you so much.





Your loving sis,
Bettyboop@Badar

4 Yorum var:

Fadzilah Abdul Samad said...

Thanks so much dear Sis... terharunya bila diberi penghargaan sebegitu rupa....u'll always be in a special room in my heart...all the best to you & happy always yea dear!!!

Fadzilah Abdul Samad said...

Thanks so much dear Sis... terharunya bila diberi penghargaan sebegitu rupa....u'll always be in a special room in my heart...all the best to you & happy always yea dear!!!

~salwaredzuan~ said...

bagus nye autie...terjejak kasih kat blog pulok..hehehe

Kak Ungku Betty said...

More like 'jejak kasut'.....bagus jugak berblogging ni kan? Laus and faun...hehe

Related Posts with Thumbnails