Friday 14 August 2009

Blog Ceria Membaca & Fun Reading

Salam ceria to all my blog readers.......
Just to inform....please feel free to visit my other blog "Ceria Membaca & Fun Reading" (my URL is http://funread-baca.blogspot.com). This blog will share my knowledge and experiences on how to teach children (from the age of 4 years old) to read using the phonemic awareness and phonics techniques. We'll also can share activities to stimulate children to get ready for reading and writing as well.

Critics and comments will be part of this blog. I welcome any feedback and ideas on how to improve this blog for the benefit of all of us. Comment what ever you want as long as it's respectful and in a constructing manner.

I'll try posting it regularly and consistently so bookmark my blog and keep visiting it. This blog will be dedicated to the sharing of my teaching experiences with all of you. Thank you very much for your support.


Salam Ceria & Happy Reading,
Kak Ungku Betty


Ceria Membaca & Fun Reading

0 Yorum var:

Related Posts with Thumbnails