Those who have tried to improve themselves as well as their knowledge, know very well how life is easier to live as they exercise positive thinking. But not many people know how to train themselves to let positive thinking dominate their minds. So let us first find out some characteristics of positive thinking people, then we can start to follow suit.
1. They see problems as challenges.
This is in contrast to the way some people see problems as ordeals too great to bear as to make their lives most miserable.
2. They enjoy their lives.
Positive thinking makes people light heartedly accept whatever conditions their lives are in, but it doesn’t necessarily mean they stop trying to better their lives.
3. They always open their minds to welcome ideas and suggestions.
By doing so, they have the chance to get something new that might enable the betterment of many things in life.
4. They immediately expel any negative thought as soon as it crosses their minds.
Keeping any negative thought longer may as well be waking up a sleeping tiger. It actually is indifferent but potential to bring about troubles.
5. They count their blessing.
They don’t complain about not having or getting what they want.
6. They don’t listen to gossips.
There’s no doubt that gossips are closely related to negative thoughts so positive thinkers never let themselves come into listening to aimless and meaningless talks.
7. They don’t make excuses but act straightaway.
You likely have heard how the abbreviation of NATO is jokingly said to represent: No Action Talk Only. Clearly positive thinkers are not its followers.
8. They apply positive way of speaking.
They use sentences with optimistic tone, like : “this problem will surely be solved soon” and “you are quite talented, no doubt”
9. They carry positive body language.
Namely : smiling face, steady strides, expressive gestures, convincing nods etc.
10. They care about their self image.
They take care of their good appearances, outwardly and inwardly as well.