Friday 26 March 2010

My Buddies....



My buddies....
From left: Afiza Abd Aziz, Kak Ungku and Suzaini Wahab


My 2 buddies....Suzaini & Afiza


My Best Friends....My Buddies


Best Friends means different things to different people.
Some insist that they can have only one best friend.
Others assert that they have best friends...
for different aspects of their personalities.
Whatever the precise definition, my best friends...
I like to call them... My Buddies.
They are the special persons who have me, my heart....Afiza & Suzaini.
We're buddies ever since we were in Standard 2.
Afiza & Suzaini are my childhood buddies,
This year....we're turning 44....
Wow! We've been buddies for the past 36 over years!
That's long enough.....how time flies.....
They understand who am I and what am I saying.
We share our ups and downs in life.
And I also thank both of them for being there for me for the bad and worse.
The greatest distance cannot separate my best friends.....my 2 buddies.
I always feel a kinship with them,
and be able to instantly continue the friendship,
even after not talking for many years.
May Allah bless us and our families too, always...

Afiza, Suzaini and me will always be ....

Forever friends...forever buddies.....
InsyaAllah....Amin Ya Rabb



Forever Buddies.....

That's What Friends Are For - by Dionne Warwick & Friends





0 Yorum var:

Related Posts with Thumbnails